The DUCK SHOOT game
DUCK SHOOT is a fairground themed game of knocking ducks off the rail to score points
DUCK SHOOT is a fun game to learn maths where you attempt to knock over all the fairground ducks in each level. In the first level there are only 6 ducks but by level 10 there are 24 fast moving quackers quacking.
After each level, win an additional 20 points by correctly answering a maths question from your selected topic. There is no timer in this game: take as long as you like to answer the maths questions correctly for a best score to get you on the DUCK SHOOT leaderboard.
- This is a fun game of knocking over as many tin ducks as you can
- Also suitable for tablets and mobiles (it's actually more fun than with a mouse)
- Answer maths questions correctly for a higher score
- No timer element, you can relax and concentrate on getting your maths right!
Mix and match * Four in a row * The frog flies * Duck shoot
The beetle and the bee * Pong * Cat and mouse
Sow grow * Rock fall * Choose or lose
DUCK SHOOT is a fairground themed game of knocking ducks off the rails to win points.
- In each level of DUCK SHOOT, knock over as many ducks as you can.
- Drag the orange ball back and away from the ducks then let go.
- This will release a flying ball that will shoot towards the ducks (hopefully).
- Any duck the flying ball hits will fall off the rail.
- You get 5 points for each duck you hit.
- You lose 5 points for each duck that escapes.
- When all the ducks have been knocked off or have exited the screen, you get a maths question from your selected topic.
- Answering the question correctly adds 20 points to your score.
- A wrong answer takes 10 points away from your score.
- In each level there are more ducks.
- Your final score is a combination of the number of ducks you hit minus the number that escaped, plus the points you get from the maths questions.
- There is highest score leaderboard for each topic.