Aim: Shoot as many ducks as you can
Use the catapult to fire balls at the rows of ducks crossing the screen. Answer questions to win extra points.
Your final score is based on ducks hit or missed and the number of questions answered correctly.
What colour is this?
The DUCK SHOOT game to learn 'What colour is this?' for age 4 to 5
Age 4 to 5 : Colour : What colour is this?
With our Duck shoot maths game you will be practicing the topic "What colour is this?" from Age 4 to 5 : Colour. The maths in this game consists of 6 questions that ask you to name the three primary and three secondary colours.
DUCK SHOOT is a fairground themed game of knocking ducks off the rail to score points
DUCK SHOOT is a fun game to learn maths where you attempt to knock over all the fairground ducks in each level. In the first level there are only 6 ducks but by level 10 there are 24 fast moving quackers quacking.
After each level, win an additional 20 points by correctly answering a maths question from your selected topic. There is no timer in this game: take as long as you like to answer the maths questions correctly for a best score to get you on the DUCK SHOOT leaderboard.
- This is a fun game of knocking over as many tin ducks as you can
- Also suitable for tablets and mobiles (it's actually more fun than with a mouse)
- Answer maths questions correctly for a higher score
- No timer element, you can relax and concentrate on getting your maths right!
Mix and match * Four in a row * Duck shoot * Sow grow
Choose or lose * Cat and mouse * The frog flies
Pong * The beetle and the bee * Rock fall
How to play DUCK SHOOT to practice 'What colour is this?' for age 4 to 5
DUCK SHOOT is a fairground themed game of knocking ducks off the rails to win points.
- In each level of DUCK SHOOT, knock over as many ducks as you can.
- Drag the orange ball back and away from the ducks then let go.
- This will release a flying ball that will shoot towards the ducks (hopefully).
- Any duck the flying ball hits will fall off the rail.
- You get 5 points for each duck you hit.
- You lose 5 points for each duck that escapes.
- When all the ducks have been knocked off or have exited the screen, you get a maths question from your selected topic.
- Answering the question correctly adds 20 points to your score.
- A wrong answer takes 10 points away from your score.
- In each level there are more ducks.
- Your final score is a combination of the number of ducks you hit minus the number that escaped, plus the points you get from the maths questions.
- There is highest score leaderboard for each topic.