SOW GROW game for intermediate learners
Match maths questions to the right answer to grow flowers...relaxed game with nice outcome
Sow grow is a gentle game that concentrates on your ability to answer maths questions. The game itself is very simple to play and does not require manual dexterity or fast reaction times. You are growing sunflowers in pots on a window sill. When you answer questions correctly you get to pick a sunflower to put in the vase. When the vase is full, you have completed the game.
- Sow grow is a one player game to learn or revise maths.
- Sow grow is a timed game - play a few times, set a personal best time and try to get on the leaderboard!
- It is best to go through the sample questions in the topic lesson before you attempt this game.
Duck shoot * The frog flies * Pong * The beetle and the bee
Four in a row * Mix and match * Sow grow
Choose or lose * Cat and mouse * Rock fall
- Select the Sow grow game from the games selection page.
- On the settings page there are brief instructions on how to play.
- Click on PLAY to start the game.
- The game is timed and the clock starts when you enter the play screen.
- The first seeds are planted and the first maths question is revealed above the pots.
- If you have robot speech enabled, the robot voice will speak the question.
- Click / tap on the speaker button at top right if you want to hear the audio repeated.
- Click / tap on the question box to expand the question and hear the audio repeated.
- Click / tap on the pot that correctly answers the question.
- If your answer is correct the seedling will grow into a flower which is then cut and put in the vase.
- If your answer is wrong, the audio will play again, and an arrow will indicate the correct answer. Click the close button at top right to continue.
- The number of questions you need to answer is in the count box at top right above the clock.
- There are occasional "flower bonuses" available which will take 5 seconds off your time.
- A leaderboard records the 10 fastest times for each topic. Click the gold star on the vase to see the leaderboard.
- If you get one of the 10 fastest times, you are offered the chance to enter your name into the leaderboard, or you can cancel if you are not interested.