Aim: Collect the strawberries, avoid the bees
Move the beetle with the arrow keys or by tapping the screen. When the beetle catches the strawberry, you must answer the question. If you get it right you keep the strawberry and earn points.
Your final score is based on the time taken minus health lost divided by 10.
What colour is this?
The beetle and the bee game to learn 'What colour is this?' for age 4 to 5
Age 4 to 5 : Colour : What colour is this?
With our The beetle and the bee maths game you will be practicing the topic "What colour is this?" from Age 4 to 5 : Colour. The maths in this game consists of 6 questions that ask you to name the three primary and three secondary colours.
Interactive maths adventure game to feed the beetle and avoid the bees...
Fast moving interactive game to learn maths where you control the beetle and the bee moves randomly about the screen. The bee should be avoided and the strawberries collected by answering maths questions from the topic you have selected - this is learning maths for fun!
- Fast moving game with character control via keyboard arrows.
- Suitable for tablets and mobiles by tapping the direction you want the beetle to go.
- Learn or revise your maths and win strawberries for your beetle!
- On the second set of 5 levels there are 2 bees to avoid...
- It's a fun game, but it can be hard to get through to the end!
Mix and match * Four in a row * Duck shoot * Sow grow
Choose or lose * Cat and mouse * The frog flies
Pong * The beetle and the bee * Rock fall
How to play The beetle and the bee to practice 'What colour is this?' for age 4 to 5
The beetle is hungry and sees the tasty strawberry but the angry bee wants to sting it...
- Choose "The beetle and the bee" from the games selection page.
- When you start the game you are in the first level of a simple maze.
- You are the beetle and you want to eat the strawberry but there is a bee who will try to sting you.
- Each time the bee stings you, you lose a little of your life.
- Use your keyboard's arrows or tap the screen to move the beetle.
- Move the beetle around the obstacles avoiding the bee and get to the strawberry.
- When you catch a strawberry, you will get a maths question from your selected topic.
- Select or enter the correct answer.
- If you are right you win the stawberry - now you must get back to the swirly "portal" at the top right of the screen.
- Entering the portal takes you to the next level of the maze.
- The game gets harder after the first 5 levels - now there are 2 bees trying to sting you...
- You need to complete all the levels without dying of bee stings to win.
- Your final score is your time taken minus your remaining health divided by 10.