No topic selected
Select your grade to start
To play The beetle and the bee first select
your grade from the options above
The beetle and the bee game for K-8 learners
Interactive math adventure game to feed the beetle and avoid the bees...
Fast moving interactive game to learn math where you control the beetle and the bee moves randomly about the screen. The bee should be avoided and the strawberries collected by answering math questions from the topic you have selected - this is learning math for fun!
- Fast moving game with character control via keyboard arrows.
- Suitable for tablets and mobiles by tapping the direction you want the beetle to go.
- Learn or revise your math and win strawberries for your beetle!
- On the second set of 5 levels there are 2 bees to avoid...
- It's a fun game, but it can be hard to get through to the end!
Duck shoot * The frog flies * Pong * The beetle and the bee
Four in a row * Mix and match * Sow grow
Choose or lose * Cat and mouse * Rock fall
How to play The beetle and the bee
The beetle is hungry and sees the tasty strawberry but the angry bee wants to sting it...
- Choose "The beetle and the bee" from the games selection page.
- When you start the game you are in the first level of a simple maze.
- You are the beetle and you want to eat the strawberry but there is a bee who will try to sting you.
- Each time the bee stings you, you lose a little of your life.
- Use your keyboard's arrows or tap the screen to move the beetle.
- Move the beetle around the obstacles avoiding the bee and get to the strawberry.
- When you catch a strawberry, you will get a math question from your selected topic.
- Select or enter the correct answer.
- If you are right you win the stawberry - now you must get back to the swirly "portal" at the top right of the screen.
- Entering the portal takes you to the next level of the maze.
- The game gets harder after the first 5 levels - now there are 2 bees trying to sting you...
- You need to complete all the levels without dying of bee stings to win.
- Your final score is your time taken minus your remaining health divided by 10.